Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A VOTE FOR THRIFT STORES...

...Is a vote for scary fast-food crap you treasured as a child, which now disturbs your moral center and waistline, but for the totally-ironic thrill of it you now have a chance to re-own for just -- $10.99. Eleven bucks?! Screw you, Salvation Army! I vote to leave you here, Ronald.


Oh, but wait, I'd vote for Mayor McCheese. He's fiscally conservative and strong on defense. But I think Captain Crook has the evangelical vote sewed up.

No, neither thrift stores nor the McDonaldland gang are on the ballot. This post is just because it's already February 5th, I haven't posted anything crude or warped since mid-January, and something about Ronald's pose and look (like he wants to caucus you, heh-heh) just screams let the American political circus begin!

Be back soon, gotta fish $11 from under the seat of my Altima.

6 comments:

vintage sue said...

McCheese has my vote! Kudos to you for leaving a vote-themed post... I promise to do one NEXT Tuesday when I vote.

Monica said...

I had some of those when I was little but the price is WAY too high!!!!! I vote mayor McCheese!!!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

I LOVE Mayor McCheese! Oh my, I forgot about the Captain, oh my god. What was he the spokesman for, Filet-O Fish?

MOLLYBALL said...

I love your blog!!

mao qiuyun said...

air max 90
tiffany and co
adidas outlet
cheap nhl jerseys
los angeles lakers jerseys
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
calvin klein outlet
san francisco 49ers jerseys
vans shoes
toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet
true religion jeans, http://www.truereligionoutletstore.us.com
air jordan shoes
abercrombie and fitch
cheap football shirts
manchester united jersey
ray ban
tods outlet
swarovski crystal
nike outlet store
replica watches
cartier love bracelet
koby bryant shoes
beats headphones
cheap oakley sunglasses
ed hardy clothing
air jordan 11
kansas city chiefs jerseys
nike air max uk
supra shoes
thomas sabo uk
ugg uk
oakley outlet
north face jackets
tiffany jewelry
cheap jordans
adidas shoes
oakley sunglasses
0801maoqiuyun

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

coach outlet store online
coach outlet
jordan retro 3
air max 90
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
jordan 3
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 4
louis vuitton outlet
kobe bryant shoes
jordan 13
michael kors canada
kate spade
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin shoes
ralph lauren polo
nike uk
pandora jewelry
fitflops
nike roshe flyknit
jordan shoes
ralph lauren
polo ralph shirts
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
designer handbags
longchamp handbags
nike air max 90
tods outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan 4 toro
nike sb
adidas outlet
nike nfl jerseys
2016.7.21haungqin